So you upgraded your PC to Windows 10 and Now your internal D: drive does not work!!
This happened to my PC and I discovered somehow Windows 10 removed the security settings for my internal drive D:
It says 0 bytes.
DO THIS TO GET YOUR DRIVE BACK:
1. Right click on your D: drive click Properties, then click the Security Tab.
2. You will need to add Authenticated Users and Users back to your Group or user names.
3. Add the check marks under Allow for Authenticated Users to: Modify, Read & execute, List folder contents, Read, Write
4. Also add the check marks for Users Users to: Read & execute, List folder contents, Read
5. After you do this then you can check your Security settings on your C: drive to make sure all the Group or user names settings for your D: drive match your security settings for your C: drive.